List of all Protocols supported by Loadrunner 12? (499 Views)
Occasional Advisor
OView
Message 1 of 11 (499 Views)
Accepted Solution

List of all Protocols supported by Loadrunner 12?

Hi, 

Any link which tells the list of protocols that are supported by load runner 12 (NOT Performance Centre)?

Any help greately appreciated...

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 2 of 11 (473 Views)

Re: List of all Protocols supported by Loadrunner 12?

Hi,

There is not a difference between the protocols supported in LoadRunner 12 and PC 12.  

Supported protocols are listed in the Product Availability Matrix

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00768664/binary/LR12.00_PAM.pdf

Additional information is available in the LoadRunner 12 User guide:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00756083/binary/LR12.00_LoadRunner.htm

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
OView
Message 3 of 11 (470 Views)

Many Thanks for the reply...

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 4 of 11 (457 Views)

Hi,

You are welcome.  If my last reply answered to your question, could you please mark it as an accepted solution, so that other members in the forum could also benefit from it?

Thank you in advance.

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
OView
Message 5 of 11 (456 Views)

Are all the protocols listed come free with LR 12?

If not what protocols comes free with LR 12?

What is the price for buying each additional protocols?

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 6 of 11 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

You need licenses for execution of load tests in the Controller. 

LoadRunner 12 Community Edition come with 50 free Vusers of all protocols (other than COM/DCOM, vuser templates and GUI vusers). They are permanent license.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1412003

Please check http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/LR-support-tip-How-to-check-the-protocols-incl...

You can receive price information from a sales representative.  If you are interested,  I can help you a sales representative to get into contact with you. Please write me private message.

Kind regards,

HP Support
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
OView
Message 7 of 11 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

May I know how to install , just the controller on a machine. When I extract the software and running the setup, I am given option to install LoadRunner Full Setup, VuGen, Analysis, Load Generator etc, but no option for controller !

Please see attached pic

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 8 of 11 (398 Views)

Hi,

With LoadRunner 12 Community Edition you are able to make only full LoadRunner installation i.e VuGen, Controller and Analysis on one machine. Standalone components installation is possible with the LoadRunner 12 edition available from hp.com/software/updates for the customers with valid HP contracts.

For more details about this download please review 5.1.4 My Updates—Software Update Portal in http://support.openview.hp.com/pdf/HP_Software_Customer_Support_Handbook.pdf

An SSO demo is available at http://support.openview.hp.com/pdf/sso/index.html

Kind regards,

HP Support
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
OView
Message 9 of 11 (396 Views)

Could I use the Loadrunner 12 community edition for commercial purpose?

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 10 of 11 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

The answer is no. The statement in the in Additional License Authorizations is

HP LoadRunner includes a community bundle license limited in use for the purpose of test development and proof-of-concept execution. This community bundle includes all protocols except for COM/DCOM, Templates and GUI Virtual Users. The community bundle is provided without support or warranty of any kind, and commercial use is strictly prohibited.

Kind regards,

HP Support
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
OView
Message 11 of 11 (361 Views)

Thanks...
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation