LR12 - VuGen - TruClient - FF - Script Parsing Failed (257 Views)
Advisor
johnwseitz
Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

LR12 - VuGen - TruClient - FF - Script Parsing Failed

Hello 

Just updated to LR12 last week, primarily for the newer version of Firefox (22) in the TruClient Protocol; as FF8 wasn't supported by our web application.  

So I can't say weather if this odd issue is new or an against  "issue". 

After recording a script using the TC protocol in FF, on the main TruGen screen it lists in the lower right area an indicator named" Script Parsing" and on this script is shows failed.  and when clicked on it shows this as the error:

Syntax error, unexpected '{', wrong token = {

And in the editor (as you know you can't actually edit in the command line editor with TC scripts) it is a line of code generated by LR12 as i was using a Toolbox Flow Control item "If Exists" <see attached - the error says line 36>

HP Expert
rleitons
Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: LR12 - VuGen - TruClient - FF - Script Parsing Failed

Hi John

From the image I see that the problem is in the step 6 that contain embedded steps. I not sure what is this step. Could you please show us this FF step? Is possible remove it and re-record?

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

For LoadRunner here.
For Performance Center here.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.