LR 11.0.0 Version- Problem with Ajax trueclient Protocol. (269 Views)
Occasional Contributor
G_Sharma9911
Message 1 of 6 (269 Views)
Accepted Solution

LR 11.0.0 Version- Problem with Ajax trueclient Protocol.

Hi Admin,

I am new to LR's Ajax trueclient Protocol.

1.) My Query is currently i am using LR's 11.0 version with Ajax Trueclient Protocol. In my application there is a scenario where user logs in and click at a tab which opens a POP UP Form. Doing this activity in "DEVELOP SCRIPT" mode is not supporting the opening of POP UP. POP UP isn't showing during recording. While same activity is happening for other tabs ,i.e. POP UP's are coming. Hence stuck in recording only.

2.) Can you also please tell me something about the load test execution setup (Like any must do Run time settings before starting a test) in this Ajax true-client protocol (Is it Similar to the ones we perform for HTTP/HTML protocol) ??

I have executed a script with 5 users and some rampup values for 5 minutes. All my transactions got passed but nothing has been showing at HITS/SECOND Parameter (i.e. showing 0.00)

Speedy response will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Gaurav Sharma

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Guy_Rosenthal
Message 2 of 6 (258 Views)

Re: LR 11.0.0 Version- Problem with Ajax trueclient Protocol.

1. why using such old VuGen version? use 11.52 Patch 1 is much better

2. If you are not recording (just browsing) do pop up appear?

3. Can't understand you 2nd question

Guy Rosenthal
TruClient RnD Team Manager
TruClient-STORM RnD
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
G_Sharma9911
Message 3 of 6 (252 Views)

Hi Guy,

1.) Which one to go with LR 11.51 or LR 11.52 ?. Do we need to ask for the License replacement while upgrading from LR 11.0 to LR (11.51 or 11.52)?

2.) Once i click on "DEVELOP SCRIPT" mode the firefox window that comes up is not opening the Pop Ups even before starting the recording. Whereas when i am clicking the other tabs, their subsequent POP Ups are coming up (Attached Snapshot- NoPopup_ClickingNewtab, PopUpcoming_ClickWorkTab, PopUpcoming_ClickResolveTab ).

3.) I was just asking about the Load setup in Ajax trueclient protocol because when i am executing a load test in controller, there is a parameter named  HITS/Second which is showing 0.00 during execution.  Apart from "RUNNING VUSERS AND TRANS RESPONSE TIME" none of the Graphs are showing. (Attached Snapshot- Controller_Issue.jpg, NoGraphs@Analyser.jpg ).

Hope this time around i explained my complete issues.

Regards

Gaurav

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
G_Sharma9911
Message 4 of 6 (224 Views)

Hi  Guy Rosenthal,

Waiting for your response. Stuck in a very tight situation mate. Early response will be life saving for me. :) :)

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Guy_Rosenthal
Message 5 of 6 (209 Views)

Hi,

Sorry for the late repsonse.

Please upgrade to the newest version availble (if possible) which is LR11.52 Patch1.

FF version is different in 11.52 (8.01 comparing to 3.6 in 11.0X) so it might be the problem.

Please go with upgrading (you must upgrade the LG's as well) and tell if it solved.

The issues you are describing are hard to remotley detect, so ill start with upgrading.

Guy Rosenthal
TruClient RnD Team Manager
TruClient-STORM RnD
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
G_Sharma9911
Message 6 of 6 (198 Views)

Thanks Guy Rosenthal.

Regards

Gaurav

Guy_Rosenthal wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the late repsonse.

Please upgrade to the newest version availble (if possible) which is LR11.52 Patch1.

FF version is different in 11.52 (8.01 comparing to 3.6 in 11.0X) so it might be the problem.

Please go with upgrading (you must upgrade the LG's as well) and tell if it solved.

The issues you are describing are hard to remotley detect, so ill start with upgrading.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation