Json run time values could not get, is corelation works here in VuGen11.0 ? (507 Views)
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 1 of 6 (507 Views)

Json run time values could not get, is corelation works here in VuGen11.0 ?

In normal HTML viewsource I am unable to get values, these values are coming from Json function during run time and displayed on page

I am using VuGen 11.0, I googled about co-relation and parameterization, can I apply this concept in VuGen 11.0, right now I am unable to set params in VuGen11.0, so please advice correct version of VuGen

prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Frequent Advisor
HåkanW
Message 2 of 6 (493 Views)

Re: Json run time values could not get, is corelation works here in VuGen11.0 ?

LoadRunner 11.0 has no problems with JSON. Have a look at the generation log and create the correlations from there.

Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 3 of 6 (463 Views)

[ Edited ]

I am not getting Http response of recording window shown in below URL in my version on my machine: http://motevich.blogspot.in/2007/10/loadrunner-scripts-correlation-tutorial.html

(image no 7 in above url is not shown in my machine having VuGen 11.0) so unable Automatic capturing from Tree-view, could you please suggest am I missing any patch to update (my version is exact 11.0) required to get co-relation enable

prod support
telecom

Regular Advisor
Speedmaster
Message 4 of 6 (452 Views)

I think some of those screenshots are pretty old. I wouldn't do it from the tree view.

I would find the value in the code gen log and work from there.

Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 5 of 6 (417 Views)

I have check it but I am not getting options enabled in VuGen 11.0, so please explain how to extract hidden values in different frames in html file with some reference links or blogs if you have
prod support
telecom

Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 6 of 6 (396 Views)

I have attached a snap, co-relation options are disabled in VuGen11.0, I also attached configuration of VuGen 11.0 on my machine, is any patch is missing to install ?, how to enable co-relation in this version

prod support
telecom

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.