How to script if no of pages to be filled will change based on the country selected from dropdown (117 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Bharath111111
Message 1 of 6 (117 Views)

How to script if no of pages to be filled will change based on the country selected from dropdown

Hi,

In my current scenario, the no of pages to be filled is changing depending on the country selected

If my selected country is United States,I have to fill 5 pages

If my selected country is United Kingdom I have to fill 6 pages

in this scenario

I recorded using United States(5 pages)

I correlated country name and selected Random value because different vusers should select different countries in real time

If any vuser will select United Kingdom,he have to fill six pages and the pages are also changed based on the Country,

How to write script

Any help is appreciated

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
xtom
Message 2 of 6 (99 Views)

Re: How to script if no of pages to be filled will change based on the country selected from dropdow

Hello!

In this case i would creae two different scripts.

Or you can combine the two flows in one script (two separate action blocks) and skip one of each depending on the selected parameter value.

Kind regards

Thomas

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Bharath111111
Message 3 of 6 (91 Views)

Re: How to script if no of pages to be filled will change based on the country selected from dropdow

can I keep a if loop depending on the parameter value selected and select different blocks related to parameter value?

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
xtom
Message 4 of 6 (87 Views)

Hello!

Yes, of course.

You can enclose the code in each action block in an IF and skip or execute depending on the parameter value.

Regards

Thomas

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Bharath111111
Message 5 of 6 (76 Views)

Hi,

Thank you very much

Cheers

Bharath

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
TedyYu
Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)

Hi Bharath,

If you recognize the problem is properly solved, would you please mark the post as solved accordingly?

Thanks,
Tedy
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation