How to remove light box or Ajax loading symbol and see page controls as usual in Ajax truculent (235 Views)
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 1 of 4 (235 Views)

How to remove light box or Ajax loading symbol and see page controls as usual in Ajax truculent

I have attached a pic where I have successfully removed Ajax Loading.... Image using script below, still as shown in pic  darkness is shown and page is unable to load as usual

I need to wait and reload page again and again to get page contents on page, in replay this black screen in pic is not going completely, how to remove it (this screen is called light box in jquery), I want to remove this black screen because further I want to add code of LOGOUT

var e = document.getElementById('maskContent1');
   if(e.style.display == 'block')
      e.style.display = 'none';
   else
      e.style.display = 'none';
prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Guy_Rosenthal
Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

Re: How to remove light box or Ajax loading symbol and see page controls as usual in Ajax truculent

HI,

Which version do you use? is it TruClient FF or IE?

Problem is not clear.

Guy Rosenthal
TruClient RnD Team Manager
TruClient-STORM RnD
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

Re: How to remove light box or Ajax loading symbol and see page controls as usual in Ajax truculent

VuGen 11.00 and FF 3.6.3,here page is not able to logout due to Ajax contols on page still loading page very slowly, Ajax loading process is continue on page showing image of Ajax loading....after this image is gone we are able to see 'Logout' link on page, to kill ajax loading process I use above script which kill ajax loading but still there is darkness shown in pic this darkness called lightbox in Jquery this is not going and we are unable to see Logout link and unable to click it
prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Guy_Rosenthal
Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)

Hi,

Have you tried to upgrade to LR 11.52 P1? it using FF 8.0.1.

Maybe it is related to the browser itself and not to TruClient. 

Can you try that?

Guy Rosenthal
TruClient RnD Team Manager
TruClient-STORM RnD
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation