Re: How to increase the vusers license for Web and Multimedia protocol in Load runner 11.52 (171 Views)
Occasional Contributor
dasaradhy
Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

How to increase the vusers license for Web and Multimedia protocol in Load runner 11.52

[ Edited ]

I have a load runner license 11.52 which supports only 2 users.I need to increase the vusers support to 10000.

How to buy or where can i find the this information?

P.S. This thread has been moved from Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) News and Support Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Trudy Claspill
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

Re: How to increase the vusers license for Web and Multimedia protocol in Load runner 11.52

You may have better luck getting an answer if you repost this in the forum specifically for LoadRunner
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Performance-Center/ct-p/sws-LoadRunner
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Editus
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)

Re: How to increase the vusers license for Web and Multimedia protocol in Load runner 11.52

Hello 

you need to contact your sales rep in order to purchase the required licenses

regards

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation