How do we use web services protocol in load runner for submitting request with header and body? (3218 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Nagesh_1
Message 1 of 5 (3,218 Views)

How do we use web services protocol in load runner for submitting request with header and body?

i want to submit xml request with header and body using web services protocol. 

I did the following steps:

i imported all the operations using WSDL

when i create request for the specific operation it created web service call with all the input arguments but did not include the header for the request. i included manually but not working.

please let us know.

HP Expert
Shane_Evans
Message 2 of 5 (3,191 Views)

Re: How do we use web services protocol in load runner for submitting request with header and body?

Hi Nagesh,

Please be more specific. What type of error did you receive when you tried running the script? What did you add to the request header, and why?

Did you read through the documentation?

Thanks,

Shane Evans

Product Manager - HP LoadRunner
www.hp.com/go/loadrunner
Occasional Advisor
Nagesh_1
Message 3 of 5 (3,191 Views)

Re: How do we use web services protocol in load runner for submitting request with header and body?

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the reply.

finally i got it...It is working now. 

I saved the xml request into a file and imported that file through Import soap request option in load runner and submit the request. It was working fine

Earlier i used to create custom request, that time it is creating xml request with body only not including header part, so it is causing the problem when I submit the request without header, because in the header we specified name spaces, signature and all.

Trusted Contributor
anuragjalan
Message 4 of 5 (2,195 Views)

Hi Nagesh,

Could you please elaborate in more detail. How you achieved this. I am facing the same issue but not able to resolve till now. I am trying the option suggested by you but somehow not getting.

Kindly explain in detail. If possible, could you please post your sample script too

Occasional Advisor
SomuSampath
Message 5 of 5 (780 Views)

Still I am facing same issue. Pls can you elabrate the how you have achieved this. Pls suggest us ASAP

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.