Re: HP Sitescope for Loadrunner available monitors for performance testing (286 Views)
Frequent Advisor
asr_Dennis
Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)

HP Sitescope for Loadrunner available monitors for performance testing

Hi,

Maybe you know, or maybe not, but when you have a Loadrunner Controller license, under an active support contract at HP, then you may use "HP SiteScope for Loadrunner" free of charge.

There is a limitation of 500 monitoring points on "HP SiteScope for Loadrunner".

And there is a difference in the minimum interval between measurements, regarding "HP SiteScope for Loadrunner" vs regular "HP SiteScope".

I have a question about this "HP SiteScope for Loadrunner" concerning the monitors.

Are all "HP SiteScope for Loadrunner" monitors available and ready to use?

Or are there only a few available and you have to buy additional licenses for those other monitors?

With kind regards,

Dennis

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the white star in the purple square by the post in the thread.
Frequent Advisor
asr_Dennis
Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)

Re: HP Sitescope for Loadrunner available monitors for performance testing

Hi Vesela,

The link you provided links to this thread.

If you have another link, I appreciate that.

Dennis

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the white star in the purple square by the post in the thread.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

Hi Dennis,

Please excuse me. The correct link is http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/SiteScope-Support-Customer-Forum/SiteScope-for-Load-Testing-Solution-Te...

Kind regards,

Vesela

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.
Frequent Advisor
asr_Dennis
Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)

Hi Vesela,

You are excused. :-) 

I am not sure if this answers my question.

In the documentation "SiteScopeMonitorReference.pdf" there is a complete list of monitors.

I would like to know if I can use all of these monitors?

Or are these monitors grouped into a solution template and therefor can not be used?

I think I have to install SiteScope for Loadrunner first and see if I can cope with the provided 'free' Monitors.

It looks likes nobody can answer this question.

:-(

Dennis

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.