Executing LoadRunner scripts with different number of Users for each scenario/Function (511 Views)
Occasional Advisor
UdhayS
Message 1 of 5 (511 Views)

Executing LoadRunner scripts with different number of Users for each scenario/Function

Hi, 

I'm a newbie to the Loadrunner Tool.

I have four different scenarios which are recorded in separate functions. Now what I have to do is to run the four scenarios with different number of users.

For Eg., I have 4 scenarios like scene 1, scene2, scene 3 and scene 4. I need to run scene 1 with 10 users, scene 2 with 15 users, scene 3 with 25 users and scene 4 with 50 users.

How can I do this using LoadRunner 9.5 tool. Please help me this.

Thanks In Advance,
UdhayS

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 2 of 5 (495 Views)

Re: Executing LoadRunner scripts with different number of Users for each scenario/Function

You may create a different scripts for each you Scene you described and load all the 4 scripts in one scenario. In the scenario you can allocate different number of Vusers for each script you created for different scene.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
UdhayS
Message 3 of 5 (493 Views)

Re: Executing LoadRunner scripts with different number of Users for each scenario/Function

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

In my case, I have 4 scenes recorded with 4 different functions and I have called all those 4 functions in 1 function named as Action() . So, In Run Time Settings, I have the function Action() which calls all the other 4 functions and I'm giving the number of iterations only for Action(). When the action() is called, it invokes all the other functions called in it and runs as per the number of iteration given.

In this case how can I give the no of user for every function.

Thanks,.

Udhay.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 4 of 5 (484 Views)

You cannot assign the Vusers to the Actions in the script.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
UdhayS
Message 5 of 5 (480 Views)

Thanks Madan. Now I got it. Creating a scenario for load test is different from scripts. While creating a scenario we can allocate the number of user for every function.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation