Does LR 11.5 support Siebel Open UI ? (506 Views)
Occasional Contributor
srini_k
Message 1 of 4 (506 Views)

Does LR 11.5 support Siebel Open UI ?

Hi,

We are currently having LR 9.51 and using the Siebel Web protocol to test the Siebel application which in 8.0.0.10 version.

Now we are planning to upgrade our Siebel application to OpenUI format which 8.1.1.11 version.

I just want to know whether LR 11.5 supports Siebel OpenUI(8.1.1.11 version) .

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

srini

HP Expert
KMadan
Message 2 of 4 (479 Views)

Re: Does LR 11.5 support Siebel Open UI ?

[ Edited ]

Siebel 8.1 is compatible with LR11.52.

Madan
Occasional Contributor
srini_k
Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

Below is from the Oracle documention on new Siebel Open UI format:

------------------------------------------------------

Siebel CRM version 8.1.1.9 and 8.2.2.2 introduced a new user interface option, Siebel Open UI.

The Siebel Open UI client is an alternative to the high interactivity client (for employee applications) or the standard interactivity client (for customer applications). Siebel Open UI provides a rich user interface experience, like high interactivity, yet presents many advantages over high interactivity and standard interactivity. Recent browser versions are strongly recommended, for optimal functionality.

-------------------------------------------------------

I want to know whether this new Open UI format is supported by LR 11.5 Siebel-Web protocol  ?

thanks

srini

Regular Visitor
AdamCyb
Message 4 of 4 (380 Views)

I would ask same question.

I'm build scripts with LR 11.52 Siebel-Web protocol and facingsome problems that was not present in previous "UI" version.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.