10-13-2010 04:38 AM
Here's the issue we're running into while investigating LoadRunner 11.0.
1. One developer creates a AJAX Truclient scipt. Plays back perfectly fine in their VuGen.
2. Another developer takes the script and tries to execute it in their LR 11 Vugen. The script is configured to run against the same environment that the first developer created it and successfully ran it on. (ie nothing's changed)
2. The second developer continually gets the following error message while trying to play the script:
t=00000028ms: Error -205177: Internal Error - Unable to load LrWeb2ComponentsXPCOM library [MsgId: MERR-205177]
t=00000028ms: Error -205177: Internal Error - Replay Utils already created [MsgId: MERR-205177]
Warning: Extension LrWeb2Replay reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize
Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread.
We've recreated this problem on several laptops so it doesn't appear to be just a bad install or a single laptop env problem.
Any idea what the issue might be?
11-02-2010 11:45 AM
I attemtedg to run a TruClient script developed using VuGen in Mozilla browser (new feature supported in LR 11) however when I include the script in LR scenario and run the scenario it errors as follows
Error -205177: Internal Error - Unable to load LrWeb2ComponentsXPCOM library [MsgId: MERR-205177]
07-02-2011 11:24 PM
In order to resolve these issues do the following steps:
1. Search the directories c:\windows and c:\windows\system32 for file mozcrt*.dll and if found rename it .
2. Search for and rename following files in c:\windows or c:\windows\system32
nspr4.dll, nss3.dll, plc4.dll, plds4.dll, ssl3.dll