Re: Can I write Java code in LoadRunner with Java over HTTP protocol? (515 Views)
Occasional Advisor
jackjjou
Message 1 of 9 (1,536 Views)

Can I write Java code in LoadRunner with Java over HTTP protocol?

Hi,

I am experiencing issues for writing java code into generated Actions.java, while the project is using Java over HTTP protocol. As soon as I added the code and try to replay again, I got the following stack:

Error:  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:791)
 at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
 at DummyClassLoader.loadClass(DummyClassLoader.java:15)
 at ScriptFactory.getScriptObject(ScriptFactory.java:51)
Error: Can't create script object.
Error: Exception was raised when calling abort-cleanup function in extension java_int.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Warning: Extension trans.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtAbortCleanup
Notify: Found jdk version: 1.7.0.
Notify: classpath=C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts2\;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\classes\srv;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\classes;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\classes;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\commonapp_transfer_applet.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\commonapp_transfer_business.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\commonapp_transfer_shared.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\scheduling_request_applet.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\scheduling_request_shared.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\scheduling_scheduleplanner_applet.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\scheduling_scheduleplanner_shared.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\scheduling_scheduletemplate_applet.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\scheduling_selfscheduling_applet.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\scheduling_setup_applet.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\wfp_timekeeping_timesheet_shared.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\com.kronos.wfc.exceptions_1.0.0.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\platform_resources_shared.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\platform_security_shared.jar;C:\Users\jjou\Documents\VuGen\Scripts\CreateShifts\Reference\platform_utility_framework.jar;;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_02\jre\lib;C:\Users\jjou\Downloads\eclipse\plugins;;;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\lib\xstream-1.3.jar;c:\program files (x86)\hp\loadrunner\lib\xpp3-1.1.4c.jar
Notify: Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_02\jre\bin\client;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_02\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\Bin\tulip\bin;D:\app\jjou\product\11.2.0\client_1\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_02\jre\bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\strawberry-perl\perl\bin
Notify: VM Params: .
Error:  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:791)
 at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
 at DummyClassLoader.loadClass(DummyClassLoader.java:15)
 at ScriptFactory.getScriptObject(ScriptFactory.java:51)

Error: Can't create script object.
Error: Exception was raised when calling abort-cleanup function in extension java_int.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Warning: Extension trans.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtAbortCleanup

After searching thru the web sites and found most same issues are due to classpath and path setup. But I have double checked those 2 settings and they seemed to be fine (only one jdk specified).

The java code I added is creating ArralyList of objects and do some looping to collect runtime data.

Can you help please? I am stuck....

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
SergeyKutsos
Message 2 of 9 (1,513 Views)

Re: Can I write Java code in LoadRunner with Java over HTTP protocol?

Hi,

What LR version do you work with?

Try with JDK, JRE isn't supported for Java protocols family.

JDK 1.7 is supported starting from LR 11.52.

Regards,

Sergey

-----
Sergey Kutsos | LoadRunner QA
LoadRunner - Your performance, Our passion!
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
jackjjou
Message 3 of 9 (1,505 Views)

Hi,

I am using LR 11.52 with JDK 1.7. 

I am using trial version to evaluate its features for Java applets embeded web applications used by our company.  

Here is the portion of java code which is httting the issue:

public static void global_init() throws FileNotFoundException {
    if (ready == false)
      synchronized (lock) {
        if (ready == false) {
        ArrayList<Shifts> shifts = new ArrayList<Shifts>(); // This is the place exception thrown access violation...
        shifts = readCSV("requestBody11.csv",shifts);
        replaceVariables(shifts,"requestBody11.xml");
        RequestObjectListBeanBA0=XmlBasedBinMemoObjectParsing.xml2bin("requestBody8.xml");
        RequestObjectListBeanBA1=XmlBasedBinMemoObjectParsing.xml2bin("requestBody9.xml");
        RequestObjectListBeanBA2=XmlBasedBinMemoObjectParsing.xml2bin("requestBody10.xml");
        ShiftEditorBeanBA3=XmlBasedBinMemoObjectParsing.xml2bin("requestBody11.xml");
        KBeanBA4=XmlBasedBinMemoObjectParsing.xml2bin("requestBody12.xml");
    ready = true;
        }
      }
  }

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
ArJ3N
Message 4 of 9 (1,486 Views)

Not sure this will help.

Do you want to try using fully qualified names ?

new java.lang.ArrayList instead of short names?

Regards,

AJ

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 5 of 9 (1,468 Views)

Can you try to compile script outside VuGen?

Madan
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
jackjjou
Message 6 of 9 (1,459 Views)

Yes, I can. And I have figured out the issue. The problem is that I create a new .java file with a new class and somehow LR solution project created 2 same file to root and data folder and that caused the access violation... I suspect this would be the issue caused by Eclipse which I use to edit the sources.

Removing the file from data folder fixes the problem.

BTW, I also experience another issue that whenever I update the my .java file in Eclipse that LR and EClipse won't automatically compile to .class. So when I replay the script LR will not execute properly. I have to manually compile it using javac.exe. Any idea to avoid this manual process? Thanks

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 7 of 9 (1,414 Views)

Please declare "ArrayList<Shifts> shifts;" outside of the vuser_init, action & end sections and it solves the problem.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Gyanendra
Message 8 of 9 (518 Views)

Hi ,

I am using  Loadrunner 11.52 but it is  not supporting JDK 1.7. showing  JAVA error.  when recording desktop client server application using JAVA record replay protocol .

Please let  me know  if I am doing something wrong .

Thanks

Gyanendra

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 9 of 9 (515 Views)

Can you post the error you received?

Madan
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation