Re: Are there any sample code I could connect to oracle database using lr_db_connect (262 Views)
Visitor
MaoMaoJiaoTong
Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Are there any sample code I could connect to oracle database using lr_db_connect

lr_db_connect("StepName=myStep",     "ConnectionString=Initial ConnectionString=DATA SOURCE=jdbc:oracle:thin:@p2pyak-vip.es.ad.adp.com:1522:an3;"  "user id =XXXX;password = XXXX;" ,  "ConnectionName=MyConnection",  "ConnectionType=ORACLE",  LAST);

lr_db_executeSQLStatement("StepName=MyStep",  "ConnectionName=MyConnection",  "SQLQuery=SELECT * FROM Addresses",  "DatasetName=ds1",  LAST);

I got below error:

Error -- Unresolved symbol : lr_db_connect.

Frequent Advisor
ArJ3N
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)

Re: Are there any sample code I could connect to oracle database using lr_db_connect

You are using the oracle 2 tier protocol? Else the neccessary headers for db need to be imported explicitly.

Next step, note you need a list of stuff such as Ora handle, Ora Session etc that you need to setup before connect.

I dont have a sample script, but you could check in the help and use the examples provided.

Regards

AJ

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.