Re: Ajax TrueClient protocol where do I need to write script (211 Views)
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 1 of 5 (239 Views)

Ajax TrueClient protocol where do I need to write script

In Ajax TrueClient where do I suppose to write output message and where do I replay script and do corrections in it

after "Develop Script" mode when I save as script in some folder after that how to open script in browser mode again after recrding to insert functions in it

prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Guy_Rosenthal
Message 2 of 5 (223 Views)

Re: Ajax TrueClient protocol where do I need to write script

Have you read VuGen user guide? All is written there.

Guy Rosenthal
TruClient RnD Team Manager
TruClient-STORM RnD
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 3 of 5 (219 Views)

Hi,

In TruClient protocol there is no need to make correlations. It is one of its advantages.

You can find a list of useful links to videos and knowledge documents about LoadRunner Ajax TruClient protocol in the following post: LR Support Tip:Ajax TruClient Videos and knowledge documents

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 4 of 5 (211 Views)

http://download.htf.com.cn/%E6%B5%8B%E8%AF%95%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7/loadrunner11/HP%20Loadrunner11/lrunn...=> I have search this and got page no 501 saying Ajax TrueClient's info will be avaliable on update on tool , curently I am using 11.0 version and not 11.52

Do you have any doc or any more info for 11.0 versino, please share a  link/pdf in reply of this thread=>something like this I expected in my current version 11.0 =>http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1103247 his first thread http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/Ajax-TruClient-Firefox-scripts-for-load-test-r...

prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 5 of 5 (197 Views)

Hi,

You can find information for developing, debugging and enhancing TruClient scripts in LoadRunner 11 in the 

“Ajax TruClient Protocol” chapter in LoadRunner (LR) User Guides. 

LR 11.00_Virtual User Generator User Guide

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation