Re: Ajax True Client in Pega application (365 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Msrahman
Message 1 of 4 (402 Views)

Ajax True Client in Pega application

Hi,

I have a problen when I use true clien in pega application, It goes to Login page and than next page does not show anything. the whole page is showing dark. The Load runner I am using 11.52 and It always saying IE9 standerd mode. When I click on IE9 standerd mode and deactivate that than i can see the application page is open but there is another popup screen comes and say without IE9 standerd mode true client will not work. I was using IE10 now i just downgrade to IE9 but still have the same problem. how do I make it standerd mode and what should i do to fix the problem. Do I have to write any code for that? Anybody can help me Please

Thanks

Msrahman

HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 2 of 4 (395 Views)

Re: Ajax True Client in Pega application

Hi,

The Ajax TruClient for IE protocol is designed to work with applications running in IE9 in
standard mode only. If your application is not designed to work in IE9 standard mode you can try using Ajax TruClient for Firefox instead.

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.
Occasional Visitor
Msrahman
Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

Thanks for your comment but My application only work with IE and i have to test with that. I am not sure the application is not running with IE standerd mode. How do i find out Standerd mode or other mode. I just talk to our developer but they didnot understand about that. Please help me.

HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)

Hi,

For instructions how to check your application  Document mode please review the following KM

TruClient IE Browser is not rendering the pages correctly.

You can try  web(http/html) protocol as well.

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.