Ajax Truclient Error (211 Views)
qz
Occasional Advisor
qz
Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Ajax Truclient Error

Recorded a script using Ajax Truclient, getting error while running during loadtest.

failed: object not set.  

how to resolve this issue

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Ajax Truclient Error

This may be due to pacing. Load mode replay is faster than interactive replay

I guess the object may not be loaded in the application quickly enough.

try these:

Use the “Inter-step interval” run-time setting which allows the user to specify the
time (in ms) between steps.  (This setting will be used for ALL the steps in the script)

Add a Wait or Wait for Object step before the step that failed. (This will slow down
the replay)

Please use plain text.
qz
Occasional Advisor
qz
Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)

Re: Ajax Truclient Error

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am still facing the issue.

I read in an open form,

To avoid a situation in which an application asks for NTLM authentication while recording and replaying, one has to specify the application as a trusted NTLM resource. To make that, follow these steps.

Open the file “user.js” located in “%lr_path%\dat\LrWeb2MasterProfile”.
    Locate the preference setting “network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted.uris”.
    Specify the URL of the trusted resource as the value of this setting.
    Save the file “user.js”

I made the changes, but the thing is... after doing the changes I am able to run in my vugen machine 11.04 successfully. But the same changes done on machine 11.00 is throwing the below error as that of performance center error. I also made changes in lG machine but still facing the same error

do u have any idea wat this error msg means in TruClient:
t=00009582ms: TruClient engine version 11.0.0.08859 has been loaded    [MsgId: MMSG-205200]
t=00009583ms: Failed to process chrome manifest: 'P:\Projects\FY_2013\US FIN - Sharepoint Reporting\Scripts\Post PwC Deployment Performance Testing\Reports\R'.    [MsgId: MMSG-205200]
t=00009583ms: Internal Warning - [JavaScript Warning: "Warning: Duplicate resource declaration for 'gre-resources' ignored." {file: "file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/HP/Virtual User Generator/bin/gecko/chrome/toolkit.manifest" line: 1}]    [MsgId: MMSG-205200]
t=00009583ms: No chrome package registered for chrome://truclientrredefault/content/truclientrredefault.xul    [MsgId: MMSG-205200]
t=00010360ms: ** 1: [not set] ** started    [MsgId: MMSG-204251]
t=00010361ms: Error -203250: ** 1: [not set] ** failed - Object Not Set    [MsgId: MERR-203250]

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation