04-11-2012 02:37 AM
I'm new on the Ajax TruClient protocol and I don't found an information.
Is someone can explain me the difference between transactions end events ? (Step network complete, Document Loaded, Dialog opened...)
Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-24-2012 02:27 AM
- Action Started - Dispatched when the action defined in the step is starting. For steps with objects (i.e. most steps) it will occur right after the object has been successfully found in the application.
- Action Completed - Dispatched when the action defined in the step is completed.
- Step network completed - Dispatched when the network activity associated with the step is completed. Ajax TruClient waits a small amount of time in order to make sure that no new requests are created after all other requests have ended. The threshold is configurable via the script Runtime Settings (default is 150ms).
- DOM Content Loaded - Corresponds to the "domcontentloaded" event and is dispatched when parsing of the page is completed. The event will be dispatched only if the step's action has triggered a page navigation. For more information about the "domcontentloaded event see https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Gecko-Specific_DO
- Document Loaded - Corresponds to the standard "load" event and is dispatched when the page is completely loaded, including frames/images/stylesheets. The event will be dispatched only if the step's action has triggered a page navigation. For more information on the "load" event see http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/#event-typ
05-23-2014 10:34 AM
From the HP LoadRunner User Manual (<LR install folder> \help\PDFs). These options appears when you configure the transaction for a group of steps (Transaction Editor):
Action completed. This event is triggered when the action to be performed has completed. However, the step may not have ended yet. For example, for steps related to the application, there might be additional network or DOM activity.
Step completed. This event is triggered as soon as the work inside the step container has completed. It is triggered only if the step completed successfully.
After step ended. The last event in the events chain, it occurs after Step completed, but unlike Step completed it will be triggered regardless if the step was completed successfully or not.
HP LR/PC Support
If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.
If you found this information useful please leave a kudo.