04-11-2012 02:37 AM
I'm new on the Ajax TruClient protocol and I don't found an information.
Is someone can explain me the difference between transactions end events ? (Step network complete, Document Loaded, Dialog opened...)
Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-24-2012 02:27 AM
- Action Started - Dispatched when the action defined in the step is starting. For steps with objects (i.e. most steps) it will occur right after the object has been successfully found in the application.
- Action Completed - Dispatched when the action defined in the step is completed.
- Step network completed - Dispatched when the network activity associated with the step is completed. Ajax TruClient waits a small amount of time in order to make sure that no new requests are created after all other requests have ended. The threshold is configurable via the script Runtime Settings (default is 150ms).
- DOM Content Loaded - Corresponds to the "domcontentloaded" event and is dispatched when parsing of the page is completed. The event will be dispatched only if the step's action has triggered a page navigation. For more information about the "domcontentloaded event see https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Gecko-Specific_DO
- Document Loaded - Corresponds to the standard "load" event and is dispatched when the page is completely loaded, including frames/images/stylesheets. The event will be dispatched only if the step's action has triggered a page navigation. For more information on the "load" event see http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/#event-typ