Ajax TruClient protocol (800 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Ravinder Allam
Message 1 of 5 (800 Views)

Ajax TruClient protocol

Hi,

Which browser we can use for Ajax TruClient  protocol with LR 11.0 ?, I read it some where we have to use only Firefox browser 3.6.3 version that comes with LoadRunner, is that still correct?

Thanks

Ravi Allam

HP Expert
KMadan
Message 2 of 5 (796 Views)

Re: Ajax TruClient protocol

Thats correct. Users no need to worry about the browser it uses. LR is bundled with the supported Firefox version and users cannot replace/upgrade that one.Once you launch the browser with TruClient protocol, it launches the required browser available within LR.

Madan

Madan
Frequent Advisor
Ravinder Allam
Message 3 of 5 (794 Views)

Thank you Madan.
Occasional Contributor
ReneMeijboom
Message 4 of 5 (770 Views)

Unfortunately an old version of Firefox is used. Firefox 3.6.3 is an old browser that is not always supported by websites. The Ajax Truclient plugin does not work with newer versions or with IE. This makes Ajax truclient useless in some projects.

Kind regards,

René Meijboom

Regular Advisor
Arjun_Valipired
Message 5 of 5 (766 Views)

I heard from a few folks that the HP R&D team is working on Ajax True Client which supports IE, Can't wait to have my hands on it.  I hope they release it soon.

-Arjun

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.