Ajax TruClient Firfox - "This connection is untrusted" (568 Views)
Frequent Advisor
liviya
Message 1 of 2 (568 Views)
Accepted Solution

Ajax TruClient Firfox - "This connection is untrusted"

HI,

I have developed one script on uat environment(url1) and it was working fine. Now, I have to run this script on another environment (url2) but I am getting  "This connection is untrusted" window. I have to add exception for every run.

I have added an exception in Vugen "TruClient General Settings" (by going to "Edit Browser Options -> Encryption Tab -> View Certificates -> Servers Tab").The certificate gets added but seems to require a new script to be started fresh and recorded.  If attempting with an existing script the "this connection is untrusted" window keeps appearing even if the exception/cert has been adde

Is there any workaround for this? I don't want to create a new script with same steps.

Please help.

Regrads,

Deepak

Frequent Advisor
liviya
Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)

Re: Ajax TruClient Firfox - "This connection is untrusted"

Got solution.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/SSL-Certificate-Exceptions-in-AJAX-TruClient/t...

The issue is that the cert_override.txt document located at \profiles\interactive needs to be updated when the cert expires and you need a new one.  To avoid re-scripting, open a new TruClient script and establish the certificates there and save the script.  From there open the newly created script with the new certificates and copy the \profiles\interactive\cert_override.txt from that script to your old script.  It should now work properly.  TruClient establishes the certs during the recording, so simply adding them and performing a save as won't work.

Regards,

Deepak

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.