Ajax TruClient(Firefox) scripts for load test results , are these browser specific to Firefox ? (291 Views)
Frequent Visitor
vishwask
Message 1 of 2 (291 Views)

Ajax TruClient(Firefox) scripts for load test results , are these browser specific to Firefox ?

Hello,

I have a requirement of testing my application on IE8 and get the response time results.  I wanted to user Ajax TruClient (Firefox) protocol for recording the business process, as this is the understandable script format. 

MY question here is : If i use the Ajax TruClient (Firefox) scripts for the load test, will be results be specific to Firefox browser ? or can i consider this as not browser specific.  Please advice

Please use plain text.
Esteemed Contributor
James Leatherman
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

Re: Ajax TruClient(Firefox) scripts for load test results , are these browser specific to Firefox ?

You don't want to use TruClient for IE?

And yes, the results are specific to that browser. That said, you're talking about such a small difference in response times that it really is not worth mentioning.

The trick is that if your application is using javascript that does not port well to other browsers, you will see functional differences.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation