Action.c(17): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2" (513 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Sajjad_Ali
Message 1 of 3 (513 Views)

Action.c(17): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2"

Hi, 

i'm using LR 11.0 on windows 7 64 bit.

How to resolve this error:-  Action.c(17): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2".

whenever i run my scenario through HP LoadRunner Controler then this error displayed in Scenario Status -> Errors window

what are the causes behind this error?

please help me to reslove this issue

Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 2 of 3 (481 Views)

Re: Action.c(17): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Analytic_Vie

Does this script work fine in VUGEn for more than 1-iterations?

I think the ViewState2 needs correlation.

check the script and value for ViewState, it usually is incremented by1

HP Expert
Editus
Message 3 of 3 (477 Views)

Re: Action.c(17): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Siebel_Analytic_Vie

Hello

This Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2 looks like was made automatically if so, the remove tht correlation, it might not be required but it probably is, so check in an earlier step you got any other issue, you may have a not propper response earlier in the script run, if for all the previous steps the server response is 200 ok then check on buffer size, the correlated value may need a buffer increase, this is kind of common on view_states.

regards
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.