AJAX Truclient Error : 'Ordinal': The specified value (2) is invalid (823 Views)
Frequent Visitor
senpleck
Message 1 of 4 (823 Views)

AJAX Truclient Error : 'Ordinal': The specified value (2) is invalid

Hello, when i play a scenario with Vugen and firefox i don't have any errors. But when i whant to ply him with a controler or in performance center, the script stop because of an error on a pop up : 'Ordinal': The specified value (2) is invalid 

Why ? thank you for yours answers.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jayesh3010
Message 2 of 4 (813 Views)

Re: AJAX Truclient Error : 'Ordinal': The specified value (2) is invalid

I think you should try with another Object identification method.

it may be work.

jayesh

Please use plain text.
Advisor
seelam
Message 3 of 4 (803 Views)

Hi,

Try with different recording option using AJAX Trueclient and AJAX click&script Protocols.

And also try with URL Based recording from RECORDING options.

Compare the script with different tries, check what is getting record and what not.

Play with AJAX, its new one which is screwing our FRIENDS....

Cheers,

Krishna Seelam

Thanks,
Krishna Reddy Seelam
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Harold Boyette
Message 4 of 4 (719 Views)

I am encountering this same problem.  My theory is that when you're doing something like Activate Tab #2 (like when you click on something that brings up a PDF in another tab) that the script is attempting to activate the tab before your browser has had a chance to create the tab.  The script works fine when you're running in the editor because it's running slower and the tab is created before the Activate Tab #2 step runs.  But when running on the controller, the script runs faster and tries to activate the tab before it's been created.

There should be a command like WaitForBrowserTab to eliminate this issue.

Please contact me directly (boyetth@labcorp.com) if you want to discuss.  I really need a fix for this as well.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation