05-10-2013 01:47 PM - edited 05-30-2013 11:21 AM
It is with great pleasure that I announce the general availability of LoadRunner 11.52!
This Service Pack includes a long list of feature enhancements including the new Proxy Recording for Web and Mobile Applications protocols, capabilities around Continuous Delivery and the all-new Virtual Table Server (VTS) which provides unparalled scenario flexibility for testing complex applications. This release includes:
- Mobile Proxy recording
- New Shunra integration - Multiple Networks per Load Generator
- Shunra WAN emulation monitor
- Native Mobile Application for Android (available via Google Play)
- Unit Test execution and APIs
- Jenkins CD server integration
- Eclipse plug-in for Java based protocols
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 add-in
- Linux installations improvements
- Expand Linux distributions support for LG installation
- Linux support for Oracle NCA, Oracle 2 Tier, Oracle Web Applications, Webtrace IPv6
- Windows 8 support
- Internet Explorer 10 support
- Chrome record/replay support in Web/HTTP
- Java 1.7 support
- New Open SSL version
- LR Citrix Agent support for XenDesktop
- Support of PeopleSoft 9.1
- New Virtual Table Server
- HP Live Network (HPLN) integration
- DFE usability enhancements
- Performance improvements (VuGen & Analysis)
- Replay statistics
- Location based Analysis (Shunra integration)
For full details, check out the readme.
The patch can be downloaded via the HP Update tool on your LoadRunner machine (in the Start menu), or by visiting HP Software Support online via the links below and signing in with your HP Passport.
- LoadRunner Service Pack 11.52
- Vugen Standalone Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator Standalone (Win) Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator Standalone (Linux 32-bit) Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator Standalone (Linux 64-bit) Service Pack 11.52
- Analysis Standalone Service Pack 11.52
- LoadRunner 11.52 Additional Components
We are pleased to bring you this important update, and to be part of such an amazing community.
Thank you for choosing HP LoadRunner!
*Edit: Corrected the Visual Studio Add-in version listed.
05-14-2013 08:15 PM
05-19-2013 04:43 AM
Under the Technology Updates section, it reads ->"Chrome record/reply support in Web/HTTP"
Should it read -> Chrome record/replay support in Web/HTTP
or is the text correct as written? Just curious...
05-20-2013 11:16 AM
I am upgrading from LR 11.0 to LR 11.52. Do I need to apply Service Pack 1 (LR 11.51) before jumping to Service Pack 2?
05-30-2013 11:29 AM
However, major releases need to be installed from the full installation, and LR 11.50 is a major release.
05-30-2013 06:12 PM
Are getting in any hot fix or patch for 11.52
I am seeing few issues with the latest version
1) While running test in controller , we have passed transactions. I am unable to sort the transactions.
2) Controller is crashing pretty often.
06-03-2013 10:19 PM
I am not aware of these issues. If you haven't already, I would suggest posting to the Support Forum, or placing a call to Support.
03-19-2014 10:38 AM
The installation of trial version of HP 11.52 throws the following pop up error.
"Can't find script engine "VBScript" for script ....scripts\LR11.52trial.vbs"
I have tried registering the VBScript dll and that does not fix the issue.
Would any one know the fix or resolution for the problem?
Thanks in advance.
03-19-2014 01:16 PM
Looks like a VBScript installation issue. Please chec kthat you can run other VBS scripts.
Also, I would recommend to download the latest LR release - 12.00.
R&D Manager, LoadRunner
03-22-2014 06:13 AM
Thank you very much for the valuable information.
I am also facing the similar problems. Is LR 12 available for upgrade? we are using 11.52 at the moment.
2 weeks ago