LoadRunner 11.51 Service Pack released! (4426 Views)
HP Expert
Shane_Evans
Message 1 of 9 (4,426 Views)

LoadRunner 11.51 Service Pack released!

Hello LoadRunners!

I am very pleased to announce the release of Service Pack 1 for LoadRunner 11.50. This release provides improved stability, ease of use, and several enhancements including:

• Aditional Data Format Extensions to support XSS, Remedy and WCF Binary XML
  • Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix Access Gateway (CAG) support
  • Non-Administrator execution
  • Oracle Forms 11
  • Analysis support for SQLite embedded database
  • and more...

Full details can be found in the product readme.

LoadRunner Service Pack 11.51 software media can be downloaded from Software Support Online (also see below for direct links):   http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/patches

The service pack will be available via HP Update in a few days.

This release represents our continued commitment to LoadRunner, and to the largest community of practitioners in Performance Engineering.

Thank you for choosing HP LoadRunner.

Sincerely,

Shane Evans

Product Manager - HP LoadRunner
www.hp.com/go/loadrunner
Occasional Contributor
KToghia
Message 2 of 9 (3,838 Views)

Re: LoadRunner 11.51 Service Pack released!

This is great.  It keeps trying to update my performance center Analysis and VuGen and if you let it, you can't run or access your PC scripts anymore.  Do we have a timeline for the performance center patch?

Occasional Visitor
rmload
Message 3 of 9 (3,450 Views)

We installed 11.51, and the tool takes almost 3 minutes to just open up.  And then it takes about 3-5 minutes - to just run a small SOAP call...  I am not really pleased with the new layout and version being that slow - especially when we preach about making things faster.  :-(  Please fix!!!

Frequent Visitor
loyalty
Message 4 of 9 (3,356 Views)

Can't even run the installer, fortunately I get this very helpful error message:

hp_ftw

Occasional Visitor
Igor Bosyi
Message 5 of 9 (3,298 Views)

Does anybody have any solution for Pop-up error shown on previous post?

Occasional Advisor
Noa_Levanon
Message 6 of 9 (3,027 Views)

Hi,

install LoadRunner 11.51 Service Pack by msp instead of setup.exe should solve the problem.

in case you have LR_03130.msp please install it directly, msp also available after setup.exe extracted on machine, by default it will extract it to: C:\Temp\LR_03130\Msp

Noa

Occasional Advisor
Gerrie_2
Message 7 of 9 (2,502 Views)

Can you please confirm if there is a patch release for Loadrunner 11.5 and SAP 7.30 compatibility?

I am having difficulty in recording SAPGUI 7.30 with Loadrunner 11.5 as it does not record all the steps.

I have tried the proposed work around to select the SAPGUI from the system entry path, which it still has not resolved the recording problem experienced.

Occasional Advisor
Gerrie_2
Message 8 of 9 (2,499 Views)

Seems that Loadrunner 11.51 does not record SAP Popup windows.

I am trying to record the change of a password which I am only able to record the initial password created by the SAP system and not seeing the popup where the new password is captured.

Below is a example of the code recorded.

/*Before running script, enter password in place of asterisks in logon function*/

lr_think_time(41);

sapgui_logon("ASAPTEST006", //userid
        "*****", //initial password created by SAP which I logon with
        "584",
        "EN",
        BEGIN_OPTIONAL,
            "AdditionalInfo=sapgui1023",
        END_OPTIONAL);

The new password and confirmation of the new password does not get recorded. And I need to set the new passwords for 1000 users.

Occasional Visitor
mdniyaz25
Message 9 of 9 (2,250 Views)

Hi Gerrie_2,

I may be too late to reply to your issue.

But Just updating the response in the blog for other's benefit as well.

The issue:

I am trying to record the change of a password which I am only able to record the initial password created by the SAP system and not seeing the popup where the new password is captured.

Resolution:

In Recording options for SAPGUI protocol

Under SAPGUI heading, select "Code Generation"

In this section, please "uncheck" the property "Generate logon operation as a single step"

By unchecking this you will now see seperate steps for Entering User Name, then entering password (set text functions), then pressing Enter and then for the pop-up for new Password and confirm password and then enter.

So if when you check this option "Generate logon operation as a single step"

you will see only 1 function, even if you are getting pop-up to enter new password and confirm password.

Thanks and Regards,

Niyaz

SAP Performance Testing Lead

mdniyaz194@gmail.com

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.