11-04-2010 12:57 PM
I've run into an optimization issue in some library code that I maintain. I've managed to work around the issue with a bit of code reorganization, but I'm posting a testcase here in hopes that it will be filed as a bug and fixed for future versions of the compiler.
I've managed to reduce the testcase down to a small library and a simple test program (source and makefile provided).
11-05-2010 12:26 AM - edited 04-11-2012 02:53 PM
You can workaround it by compiling with +Onoinline=str_case_cmp_n.
Please contact the Response Center to report this bug. It appears to have started failing in A.06.20.