3Com 3CRWER101U Firmware Problem (3451 Views)
Occasional Visitor
gmansoft
Message 1 of 3 (3,451 Views)

3Com 3CRWER101U Firmware Problem

Hi there! I have recently updated the 3Com 3CRWER101U Wireless Router Firmware to V1.09, that I downloaded from 3Com WebSite. The update was successful, but there is a problem with that. Always, when I disconnect the router from alimentation, the configuration is loosed, and I have to reconfigure all the Router another time (or use a backup restore file each time). This is frustating, considering that sometimes the Router gets blocked and I have to hardware reset It. There is any problem with the last Firmware Release? In that case, where I can find the Original Firmware for this Router? Many thanks, regards,

Germán

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
mfenoll
Message 2 of 3 (3,451 Views)

Re: 3Com 3CRWER101U Firmware Problem

Hi, I did the same firmware update, my problem is different. When I change Wi-Fi Channel from 6 to any other value, and press "save settings" all AP configuration is lost, rolling back to factory settings.

Any help? please email me at mfenoll @ gmail . com

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Wintch
Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: 3Com 3CRWER101U Firmware Problem

This router has a number of problems as i see.

I described main in detail here in Spanish, also a good related post in English is in this blog.

There is an unreleased firmware V1.10 (Apr 16 2010 18:50:06) available for downloading in above links.

Hope this helps someone, best of luck!

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation