- As the McKinsey article notes, regulators will increasingly be demanding more from IT as government scrutiny of business intensifies. Just look at the just-launched recovery.gov site to see the level of transparency and accountability that the government is aiming for with regard to the stimulus package. The bailout will not directly affect every business, but there is a new sheriff in town who will likely set the tone across the entire business landscape.
About the Author
Follow Us on Youtube
- Workload Management Metrics – A Golden Triangle
- The Real-Time Unicorn
g Vertica "Dragline"
Vertica on MapR SQL-on-Had
oop - join us in June!
- Can Vertica Climb a Tree?
- HP Vertica Tutorials You Asked, We Listened.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Released – HP Vertica Enter...
- Enhancing Big Data Analytics with the HP Vertica M...
- yoganandseo(anon) on: HP Vertica Tutorials You Asked, We Listened.
- Herb Collins(anon) on: A new approach to Big Data analytics
- on: A Method to the March Madness?
- Mark Rowan(anon) on: Startup Rink
, Zillioinic s, and More at Defrag 2012
- on: Big Data is Changing Software and (Product) Develo...
- sekar sundaram on: Defining Big Data
- Shari_Cravens on: From vStorage to snapshots -- solving virtual serv...
- Shari_Cravens on: How many IT staff does it take to recover a single...
- on: Much Ado About vStorage