- As the McKinsey article notes, regulators will increasingly be demanding more from IT as government scrutiny of business intensifies. Just look at the just-launched recovery.gov site to see the level of transparency and accountability that the government is aiming for with regard to the stimulus package. The bailout will not directly affect every business, but there is a new sheriff in town who will likely set the tone across the entire business landscape.
About the Author
Follow Us on Youtube
- Enhancing Big Data Analytics with the HP Vertica M...
- Our users validate the value of Vertica
- Welcoming Facebook to the growing family of HP Ver...
HP Vertica 7, uniting and simplifyin
g the worlds o...
- Big Data analytics: what’s old is new again
- CIOs vs CMOs: Who’s biggest on Big Data?
- How MZI HealthCare identifies big data patient pro...
HP Vertica in private cloud deployment
s-- how does...
- Doing everything with Big Data
- Harnessing All Of Your Data
- Herb Collins(anon) on: A new approach to Big Data analytics
- on: A Method to the March Madness?
- Mark Rowan(anon) on: Startup Rink
, Zillioinic s, and More at Defrag 2012
- on: Big Data is Changing Software and (Product) Develo...
- sekar sundaram on: Defining Big Data
- Shari_Cravens on: From vStorage to snapshots -- solving virtual serv...
- Shari_Cravens on: How many IT staff does it take to recover a single...
- on: Much Ado About vStorage
New Exchange 2010 functional
ity throws backup a cu...