Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients (128 Views)
Frequent Advisor
NavyYard
Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)

Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

[ Edited ]

Hi Fellas!

I have a HP Integrity blade server (serverA) that I want to setup for backing up / boot other 1 Itanium BL860 servers (serverB & serverC) running hp-ux 11.31.

I have enough disk space on serverA to store Ignite data from serverB and serverC.

Can some provide steps to set it up? Step by steps instructions will be nice.

I do not have  access to GUI window on any blade. Clients do not have access to cd/dvd either.

Thanks

P.S. This thread has been moved from Integrity Servers to HP-UX > ignite. - Hp Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
Acclaimed Contributor
Torsten.
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: Steps to setup Ignite on HP Integrity blade to backup / boot other Itanium clients

Get the ignite-ux quick start guide and admin guide from here:

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/manualsResults/?sp4ts.oid=407717...

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

There are only 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary, and those who don't.

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! star in the left column!   
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation