Re: Could not find newly delivered file /usr/newconfig/etc/netconfig during swinstall phase (110 Views)
Advisor
paul_xedos
Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

Could not find newly delivered file /usr/newconfig/etc/netconfig during swinstall phase

Hi,

Attempting to ignite install 11.31 for the first time and I'm seeing errors during the swinstall phase

ERROR: The software selection "PHSS_40201.DCE-CORE-SHLIB,r=1.0,a=HP-UX_B.11.31_IA/PA,v=HP,fr=1.0,fa=HP-UX_B.11.31_IA" has not been analyzed. It will be
excluded.
* Installing fileset "NFS.NFS-SHLIBS,r=B.11.31.16" (1 of 2384).
* Installing fileset "NFS.NFS-CORE,r=B.11.31.16" (2 of 2384).
* Running "postinstall" script for fileset "NFS.NFS-CORE".
ERROR: Could not find newly delivered file
/usr/newconfig/etc/netconfig

The previous sequence, though, seemed to fail completely though with typical errors such as this

ERROR: The software selection "PHCO_43053.UX-CORE,r=1.0,a=HP-UX_B.11.31_IA/PA,v=HP,fr=1.0,fa=HP-UX_B.11.31_IA/PA" has not been analyzed. It will be excluded.

Networking on the client box seems to be ok as I can interactively run the installer and see the server depot files

If anyone has any ideas on anything I could try that would be much appreciated

Thanks

Paul

Please use plain text.
Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: Could not find newly delivered file /usr/newconfig/etc/netconfig during swinstall phase

[ Edited ]

>* Installing fileset "NFS.NFS-CORE,r=B.11.31.16" (2 of 2384).
>* Running "postinstall" script for fileset "NFS.NFS-CORE".
>ERROR: Could not find newly delivered file /usr/newconfig/etc/netconfig

Can you get a copy of the postinstall script?  Mine is B.11.31.13 and I don't see that error.

Possibly in NFS*/NFS-CORE/postinstall in your depot.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation