Failed to set the status for VM to 1 exception = java.lang.Exception: Could not find a node named (551 Views)
時折のアドバイザー
mk
Message 1 of 6 (551 Views)
Accepted Solution

Failed to set the status for VM to 1 exception = java.lang.Exception: Could not find a node named

Hi all i am getting the following error after trying to register a Virtual Machine Host. How can I get ride of this? Thank you for your help.

Level

ERROR

Failed to set the status for VM to 1 exception = java.lang.Exception: Could not find a node named "79B72D42-0746-78D1-5F11-E3E49850B67D" in the HP Systems Insight Manager database.: Possibly the name was not typed in correctly or another user removed the item being looked for.: Verify that the name entered is correct. In the case of a recent discovery, try waiting a little longer for the system to appear.

Class

com.hp.mx.vmm.hpsim.integration.Status

Method

updateNodeStatusUsingUUID

File

Status.java

Line

Please use plain text.
時折のアドバイザー
mk
Message 2 of 6 (528 Views)

Re: Failed to set the status for VM to 1 exception = java.lang.Exception: Could not find a node name

Looks like maybe an orphaned UUID in the SIM database. How can I remove these record? 

Someone please lend me a hand on this.

Please use plain text.
時折のアドバイザー
mk
Message 3 of 6 (474 Views)

Re: Failed to set the status for VM to 1 exception = java.lang.Exception: Could not find a node name

Bumb! anyone here?

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
shocko
Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

What version of SIM and VMM are you using?

If my post was helpful please award me Kudos! or Points :)
Please use plain text.
時折のアドバイザー
mk
Message 5 of 6 (417 Views)

SIM Version:

Version: Systems Insight Manager 7.0.0 - Windows      

Build version: C.07.00.00.00      

Build date: 2012-02-23 10:22

VMM is actually vcenter / vSphere 4.1 U2

Please use plain text.
時折のアドバイザー
mk
Message 6 of 6 (337 Views)

So HP Support said to just ignore this error. Not really the answer I wanted. 

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation