Re: sky wireless internet connection (480 Views)
Occasional Visitor
a pen
Message 1 of 2 (543 Views)

sky wireless internet connection

[ Edited ]

hi,

i have a hp compaq 6735b , when i want to connect to the internet i go to the tab in the welcome centre (Vista) it shows the wireless connections available i can connect to all available connections,however when i try to connnect to my sky router it gives me an error message saying there is no response from the device..... however i can connect to the router using my home pc and other laptops, it will work using an ethernet cable however will not allow me to connect through a wireless connection even though it shows a full signal...

this is my first time using a forum so sorry if this is posted in the wrong section... if you could shed any light on this problem it would be a great help..

thanks alex

P.S. This thread has been moved from ITRC HP SkyRoom Forum to Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE - HP Forums Moderator

Trusted Contributor
ANNIE
Message 2 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: sky wireless internet connection

Hi,

Check out this link. Might be this will help you,
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=...

Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.