soap connector scenarip produce button not available (322 Views)
Advisor
bsmarchitect3
Message 1 of 4 (322 Views)

soap connector scenarip produce button not available

urgent question , experts help please in Connect-It 9.5 can soap webservice connector be used as a source connector? I know we can use it as destination connector?
When I try to use soap webservice as source and delimited text as the destination  and run  thenscenario ,produce button becomes unavailable. any thoughts experts? or workaround how to use it?

HP Expert
Jason_Dowd
Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

Re: soap connector scenarip produce button not available

Yes, the web service connector can be used as a source, but it also must be used as a destination.

What I mean is that the web service connector can only produce a document after it has consumed one. The normal way to do this is to use a data generator connector to force the web service connector to go out and read the web service and then produce the desired document.

Jason Dowd
HP Software Support

If this post has helped you resolve the issue, please flag it as solved.
Advisor
bsmarchitect3
Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

Jason thank you. But even after using datagenerator and then soap connector to text file ,  produce button is not available. I tried selecting autoconsume and produce the document upon consumption option also without data generator, still no produce button.  any ideas ?

HP Expert
Jason_Dowd
Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)

Could you attach your scenario to this thread so I can take a look at it?

Jason Dowd
HP Software Support

If this post has helped you resolve the issue, please flag it as solved.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.