02-16-2012 04:28 AM - edited 06-14-2012 01:59 AM
ITAM User Community.
There is an ITAM community forum held on Monday twice a month (2nd and last Monday of a month, duration is 1 hour), where you can exchange information and advice with other customers, partners and HP persons.
The standing agenda is a roundtable with each caller having the opportunity to ask a question, raise an issue, share a bug or workaround that they’ve experienced.
- Focused on best practice & strategies
- Tacitly focused on growing the community & user base
- Detail ranges from beginner to advanced topics
- Round-table format
- Occasional special presentations
- Knowledge sharing – often a quick solution exists
- Practitioner quote
- Fast, direct support for new customers
- Accelerated discussions on advanced topics between experts
- Networking with peers and HP contacts
- Easier to maintain alignment with HP strategy
- Field content distribution (as available):
- Best practices, Templates, how-to, tutorials
- Customer contributions and sharing
To register or get more information, please visit this web page:
To register, go to
HP Sotware Community and click on Register and complete the subsequent questions including Community Screen Name. It can be different to your HP Passport User ID. Your Community Screen Name will always be found at the top right in the "MY COMMUNITY" area in the black portion of the screen.
Then send an email to Bertha Tsang (email@example.com) to ask for your registration together with your Community Screen Name.
Once you will be registered to the ITAM forum, logistics can be found here
For more info, please visit: