Re: Getting an error when trying to configure an LDAP Server connection on HP-Connect-IT 9.51 (359 Views)
Occasional Contributor
JuankyKong
Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)
Accepted Solution

Getting an error when trying to configure an LDAP Server connection on HP-Connect-IT 9.51

Good day,

At the moment I am trying to set up an LDAP connector on HPConnect-it, when opening up the configuration entering the necessary values as Server Name, connection port, login and password, I am trying to set t up with a Microsoft Active directory (on the server Type), Not using an SSL Connection, not selecting to follow referrals, when testing the connection I get the following error:

80090308 LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9,comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v1db1

(LDAP API)Invalid Credentials

connection Test unsuccessful

Im running this on a server with windows 2008 R2 64 bit. im not sure what the issue may be as I have verified the login and password quite a few times, any help you can provide me is highly appreciated thanks a lot. 

Occasional Contributor
JuankyKong
Message 2 of 2 (359 Views)

Re: Getting an error when trying to configure an LDAP Server connection on HP-Connect-IT 9.51

This problem was solved it seems the login name had to be taken  a look at perhaps for the records who anyone who has this issue, this is resolved by taking a closer look at login info and password

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.