Re: AM demo license (234 Views)
Respected Contributor
Praveen_V
Message 1 of 3 (244 Views)
Accepted Solution

AM demo license

Hi Experts ..,

I am planning to install AM 9.40 on Oracle /SQL database , i want to know whether i get a demo license for the same and if yes for how many days .

Regards

Praveen

--
Say " Cheers! " by clicking Kudos Star on the left .
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
ran_b
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: AM demo license

[ Edited ]

Greetings Praveen!

Thanks for posting this query!

Asset Manager comes with evaluation license (called Instand-On license) valid for 60 days from first installation date. If you want to use the system for development or test purpose beyond 60 days, you need to purchase development license to continue.

You may want generating the license keys yourself online at the licensing portal, https://webware.hp.com/welcome.asp . If it does not work, please get in touch with licensing support:
LicensesAPAC@hp.com (English, Chinese, Japanese)
*8:30am - 5:30pm GMT+8

You may like submitting a licensing support ticket as well.

Ranjan Bhattacharya

HP Software Support

Please use plain text.
LSW Operator
Jeff-HPSW
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: AM demo license

[ Edited ]

Praveen,

Thanks for stopping by the forum.  It looks like ran_b provided great answers to your questions. If you are looking for more information on HP AM, check out this link:HP AM. There is plenty of great information like case studies, data sheets and videos available under the "Resources" tab.  Drop back into this thread and let us know how the evaluation is progressing.

Best Regards,

Jeff-HPSW

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]
(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation