01-23-2007 10:41 AM
01-24-2007 02:00 AM
1. Enter the BIOS Setup program by pressing the
2. Select the Boot menu, and then the Boot Device Priority menu.
3. If the RAID volume is not listed in the Boot Device Priority list, press
4. Select the RAID volume as a boot device using the Up Arrow or Down Arrow keys and press
5. Select the Boot menu and verify that the RAID volume is now listed in the Boot Device Priority list.
7. The system should now boot.
Here is your homepage:
Say thanks with HP POINTS
01-26-2007 10:57 AM
1. Removable Device
2. ATAPI Device
3. Hard Drive
4. Network Boot
Maybe you can use ESC to choose the ATAPI device.
01-26-2007 12:24 PM
If you are using Recovery Disks,boot with the first cd and try tapping the ESC key at blue HP logo screen to see if a boot menu with cd-rom is a choice.
If the ESC doesn't offer the choices,reboot and tap F1 key at logo screen.Once into bios setup go to the Boot tab and move the cd-rom up into first boot position.Exit and try with Recovery Disks again.
**Clicking the KUDOS star on the left is a way to say 'Thanks'**
*To help others find solutions, click 'Accept as Solution' on a Reply that solves your issue*