04-10-2004 08:17 AM
Does anyone have any other links or suggestions to properly install this driver on my machine?
04-10-2004 12:41 PM
04-10-2004 04:05 PM
04-22-2004 08:08 AM
Try the following steps to reinstall the network drivers
1. Click Start and choose Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, double-click System. System Properties will be displayed.
3. Click Hardware tab and click the Device Manager button
4. In the Device Manager, look for "Network adapter" and click the plus sign (+) next to it. This will show the network card drivers.
5. Select the drive listed in the network adapter category
6. Right-click and select Uninstall
6. Click OK.
7. Repeat this process till there is no listing for network adapter. Close all windows and restart the computer normally.
8. Restart Windows. When Windows restarts, it will auto-detect and reinstall your Network drivers.
04-22-2004 09:47 AM
Do you really think the poster will be waiting for an answer after the lapse of time since the last post?
04-23-2004 01:35 AM