My Toolbar fonts are too small (298 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Michael Borich
Message 1 of 5 (298 Views)

My Toolbar fonts are too small

My Toolbar fonts are too small. Also in the drop down boxes. The font size within the pages etc are fine. I resolved this problem a year ago but I have just had my operating system (xp pro) reset and now the fonts are too small and I can not remember how I resolved this problem last time. I do not just want to go into tools options etc and increase all font size to large...I just want to increase the font size in toolbars, drop down boxes etc
Thank you
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Richard Kosinski
Message 2 of 5 (298 Views)

Re: My Toolbar fonts are too small

Michael,

The same thing happened to me with Toolbar icons about three weeks ago and I still can't figure out how to return to the slightly larger icons. My Desktop icons have not been affected.

Rick
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Randoodly Brown
Message 3 of 5 (298 Views)

Did you theme change? Regardless, you should be able to manually set them back using the following steps (for XP):

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&docname=c00033469&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_US...
To boldy go
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Randoodly Brown
Message 4 of 5 (298 Views)

Whoa! sorry for te double-post but I put in te wrong document. You need to click the Advanced button on the display properties windows so that you can select the exact item you want - like menu:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&docname=c00003408&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_US...

Sorry 'bout that.
To boldy go
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Michael Borich
Message 5 of 5 (298 Views)

Thanks so much for your help...has worked a treat...so easy when you know how.

regards

Michael
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation