12-03-2013 02:44 AM
I have some problem with the partition configuration on rx8640:
[mp-rx8640-1] MP:CM> sa
This command displays and allows modification of access parameters.
T - Telnet access : Enabled.
H - SSH access : Enabled.
W - Web Console : Enabled (SSL active).
N - Network Diagnostics : Disabled.
D - DIAG Menu : Disabled.
I - IPMI Lan access : Enabled.
G - Windows Debug : Disabled.
S - SNMP : Disabled.
Select access mode to change (q to quit) :
[mp-rx8640-1] MP:CM> so
1. MP wide parameters
2. User parameters
3. IPMI password
4. OS initiated firmware update permissions
5. Regenerate the ssh server's public key
Which do you wish to modify? (/2/3/4/5) 3
Enter new IPMI password (between 5 and 15 characters):
Enter new IPMI password again (for verification):
New IPMI password being saved (please wait)...
IPMI password saved successfully.
c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\nParCommands>parstatus -w -u Admin:sharmanka135 -h 172.16.0.74
Error: Unable to connect to the nPar Provider on 172.16.0.74.
1. Verify that the HP nPar Provider (WMINParProvider on Windows) is installed and running on 172.16.0.74.
2. Verify that you are logged-in to the correct account (or have provided the correct username & password) to access the provider on
3. Verify that you have copied the server's SSL certificate from 172.16.0.74 to the trusted certificate store on the local machine (
Cannot connect to 172.16.0.74:5989. Connection failed.
WireShark show me that rx8640 answer with the RST on the first TCP's SYN.
Is there what I'm need to check ?