Re: ipaq 5455;; viewsonic 802.11 SDIO card ,free software download (395 Views)
Occasional Advisor
fireblaze1960
Message 1 of 12 (489 Views)

ipaq 5455;; viewsonic 802.11 SDIO card ,free software download

Where can I find this software download.... I had it in my ipaq but lost...Now I cant find it anywhere...

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 2 of 12 (473 Views)

Re: ipaq 5455;; viewsonic 802.11 SDIO card ,free software download

v36 ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
fireblaze1960
Message 3 of 12 (462 Views)

Thank you for responding Winos .... According to the manual I have for it ,,,, it says the model number is VSACC27907 and the document number is ,,,, A-CD-PPC-SDC-001-UG Rev.18..... I really  hope this information helps ...I believe after this I should start  to write down the names of the websites that I get these programs from....So I can avoid all these frustrations.. Thank you again.....

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
fireblaze1960
Message 4 of 12 (459 Views)

I need to add something to my last reply....  I got this,,, viewsonic 802.11 sdio card PROGRAM ,,for my Ipaq 5455 to use with a sd  wifi card  (the sd wifi card is not the viewsonic brand name,,it doesn't  have one)    that I already purchased from someone on ebay.. I either  got the information,, on the viewsonic program,, from  someone or I found it by chance,,that part I can't remember.... I THOUGHT  I got this program from CNET.COM ,,,which I tried but could not find it ..... So at this point I'm at a loss...Thank you again for any help you can offer

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 5 of 12 (452 Views)

I'll try to come with your solution but it will take some time i think.

Winos.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 6 of 12 (451 Views)

Can i have a picture of it?

&
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
fireblaze1960
Message 7 of 12 (444 Views)

Thank you again Winos.... I can send  some pictures of the  pages of the manual for this  Viewsonic program ...The manual shows picures of how the program looks in the ipaq  itself..I can also send a picture of the wifi card that I was using with the program ... Both the wifi card I have and the Viewsonic 802.11 sdio program did work well together... Since I haven't had internet at my home  in a long time ,,,I would often go to McDonalds to use their wifi ... I now use the computers at the local library to get on the internet... I will take those pictures and send them very soon ..Thank you

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 8 of 12 (439 Views)

Ok, i will wait.

&
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
fireblaze1960
Message 9 of 12 (433 Views)

Hello again Winos,,,,I hope these pictures help you in your search to help  solve my problem...Thank you for everything

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 10 of 12 (416 Views)

There is a very very small chance that i can find this driver becouse of it's age. 

Which Windows are you running on your device?

&
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
fireblaze1960
Message 11 of 12 (402 Views)

Hello again Winos... My ipaq 5455 runs on the windows sevice of WINDOWS 2002..i hope this helps...Thank you again

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 12 of 12 (395 Views)

http://drivers1.sandisk.com/driverList.asp

If you scroll down you can see some drivers. Not from viewsonic but they may work.

Winos.

&
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation