ipaq 114 windows update, syc prob (1505 Views)
Occasional Advisor
kpr1
Message 1 of 7 (1,505 Views)

ipaq 114 windows update, syc prob

pls help, I  am not able to update my ipaq114, I press windows update on my ipaq, but it comes up with error mess, check that date and time is correction.  the time and date is correct. what else can i do?

Should I do a daylight saving time update. How do i do this?   what site do i go to.  I am not able to sync  also could it be cos of the update needed?

Thanks

Outstanding Contributor
Prof Julie
Message 2 of 7 (1,487 Views)

Re: ipaq 114 windows update, syc prob

The windows update option on the IPAQ has not been implemented by HP/Microsoft.  Any updates for your phone can be found and downloaded from HP's Support & Driver's website.

Prof Julie | Microsoft MVP Windows Phone Consumer
Occasional Advisor
kpr1
Message 3 of 7 (1,467 Views)

DST, HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS? I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS? PLS HELP
Outstanding Contributor
Prof Julie
Message 4 of 7 (1,443 Views)

Are you having DayLight Savings issues with your IPAQ? If you aren't having any problems, then you don't need to do anything.  If you are having problems, go review this thread on Micorsoft's forum.

Occasional Advisor
kpr1
Message 5 of 7 (1,404 Views)

I HAVE NEVER UPDATE OR DOWNLOAD DST, DO I HAVE TO? TO MAKE MY IPAQ WORK PROPERLY?

I AM HAVING PROB NOW WITH MY STORAGE CARD I TOOK IT OUT OF MY PDA, TO GET SOME PIC FROM ANOTHER CARD. WHEN I PUT BACK THE ORIGINAL STORAGE CARD, THE IPAQ IS SAYING NO STORAGE CARD FOUND.  I SOFT RESET, SWITCH OFF AND TILL THE SAME PROB. CAN U ADVICE ME ON THIS PLS

THANK U

Outstanding Contributor
Prof Julie
Message 6 of 7 (1,393 Views)

Updating DST on your IPAQ won't fix your storage card issue.  Are you experiencing problems with DST on your IPAQ?  If you are not experience DST problems then there is no reason to update the IPAQ.

Occasional Advisor
kpr1
Message 7 of 7 (1,303 Views)

i have two tiny dots on ky ipaq screen does ant one knows why they are there?

thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.