Re: can I still get support iPaq (344 Views)
Occasional Visitor
gvsummer
Message 1 of 5 (503 Views)

can I still get support iPaq

Are iPaq's still supported

Outstanding Contributor
Prof Julie
Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

Re: can I still get support iPaq

HP does not sell new IPAQs nor do they continue to provide new updates for older IPAQs, so if you are asking if HP still supports IPAQs by providing updates to the old like of IPAQs, the answer is "NO."

However, if you have any questions about how to use an IPAQ, you can search for answers and solutions in the existing forums or you can post a new question.

Prof Julie | Microsoft MVP Windows Phone Consumer
Visitor
Chris411nz
Message 3 of 5 (387 Views)

What did HP transition to when they ceased making Ipaq's? Have they gone into Tablets??
Outstanding Contributor
Prof Julie
Message 4 of 5 (352 Views)

As far as I know they are not making mobile phones at this time.  I think they may have a few Android and Windows 8 computers, laptops or tablets, but I'm not sure what's out there at the present time.

Prof Julie | Microsoft MVP Windows Phone Consumer
Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 5 of 5 (344 Views)

Sorry for the break in, but  also i wich that HP Make new ipaq´s!

They are just great little computers.

I called HP in the Netherlands and they said that there where plans but they didn´t want to say more.

So we have still a little bit hope.

Winos

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.