Re: Contact, calendar appointments & tasks gone in my iPAQ. Is there a way to restore this info? (359 Views)
Occasional Visitor
nemy
Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Contact, calendar appointments & tasks gone in my iPAQ. Is there a way to restore this info?

[ Edited ]

I was trying to reset sync info in order to sync my iPaq to a new computer.  Somehow I caused my contacts, calendar appointments & tasks to not display.  The original (6) .vol files are still in the root directory, judging by their size.  Help!

Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

Re: Contact, calendar appointments & tasks gone in my iPAQ. Is there a way to restore this info?

Hello Nemy,

First of all, wich ipaq product do you have?

Second do you work with a Windows computer? if yes wich version of Windows?

Did you peform a soft reset?

And then synchronising your Ipaq again?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela
Occasional Visitor
nemy
Message 3 of 4 (370 Views)

Re: Contact, calendar appointments & tasks gone in my iPAQ. Is there a way to restore this info?

ipaq 111.

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit, but I never got to sync to it.

I pushed the recessed button on the right with a ball point pen, if that's a soft reset, then yes.

Didn't try to sync because there's nothing to sync as I explained.

Frequent Advisor
Winos
Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)

Hello Nemy,

Did you already tried a hard reset?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt_T1qnxZjk

If any data is still  stored on your device make a backup of it.

(All your data stored on your device will be deleted) 

Are the missing  "apps" visible now?

Wich version of windows os is running on your device?

Winos

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.