01-09-2014 10:12 AM - last edited on 02-05-2014 08:23 AM by Warren_Admin
Virtualization Performance Viewer is hosting an Online Expert Day on February 4th, 2014! Mark this on your calendars!
We would like to invite you to join us in this forum on February 4th, 2014 when HP product Experts will be online for 12 hours to answer any questions regarding the following topic:
Simplify performance management in virtualized and cloud environments using HP Virtualization Performance Viewer
- Visualize performance and identify hotspots across elements and resources in cloud and virtualized environments
- Quickly troubleshoot problems using workbench workflows and reports
- Right size the virtual environment for optimal performance with the help of placement and optimization functionality
- Drill down and troubleshoot guest OS level problems in real time
- Integrate with HP Cloud Service Automation to see trends and forecast as cloud consumer
What is an Online Expert Day?
Online Expert Day is an event when HP product, R&D, and Support team members and other employees join our online forums to answer your toughest technical questions. Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly with the HP Experts.
How does the Online Expert Day event work?
Starting on February 4th at 07:30 AM Central European Time / 01:30 AM Eastern Standard Time / 06:30 AM Greenwich Mean Time, log in to this forum and create new posts to ask your questions. The Online Expert Day will end on February 4th at 7:30 PM Central European Time / 1:30 PM Eastern Standard Time / 6:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time.
HP Experts will be online for 12 hours in the forum and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies". An online conversation will be born!
For more information on our Support Customer Forums, please click here.
If you have questions regarding the Online Expert Day event, please reply to this message.
We look forward to your attendance and your questions!
HP Software Online Support Services