Unable to export Services on Systinet Registry server (173 Views)
Occasional Visitor
wyabcp
Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)

Unable to export Services on Systinet Registry server

Hi

I am trying re export a service to the systinet registry version 6.5 from our Systinet platform server 2.51
The artifact and it's business service was successfully exported once before, however I have now deleted the service from the registry. When I go back into the Systinet platform to try and export again, the the gui reports that the service on the registry as "not found", instead of what I would expect to be "Not Synchronized". However it does allow me to select the EXPORT link, and the select the business entity. The business service status shows "unreachable" If I then try and select finish I get the following stack trace
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.ExporterV3.addTModelInstanceInfo(ExporterV3.java:1849)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.ExporterV3.createBindingTemplate(ExporterV3.java:630)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportEndpointArtifact(Exporter.java:623)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportArtifact(Exporter.java:284)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportChildren(Exporter.java:789)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportImplementation_Service(Exporter.java:493)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportArtifact(Exporter.java:292)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportChildren(Exporter.java:789)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportBusinessServiceArtifact(Exporter.java:418)
at com.systinet.platform.publishing.uddi2.exp.Exporter.exportArtifact(Exporter.java:280)
at com.systinet.platform.tool.uddi.exp.RegistryExportToolImpl.exportArtifact(RegistryExportToolImpl.java:334)
at com.systinet.platform.tool.uddi.exp.RegistryExportToolImpl.execute(RegistryExportToolImpl.java:309)
at com.systinet.platform.tool.ToolManager.endExecute(ToolManager.java:510)
at com.systinet.platform.tool.ToolManager.executeToolSyncInternal(ToolManager.java:339)
at com.systinet.platform.tool.ToolManager.executeTaskInternal(ToolManager.java:307)
at com.systinet.platform.tool.ToolManager.executeTaskSync(ToolManager.java:267)
at com.systinet.platform.report.scheduler.TaskRunner.onMessage(TaskRunner.java:71)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1452.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:198)
at $Proxy98.onMessage(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:854)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:793)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:763)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:513)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:460)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:871)
at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:824)
at org.springframework.core.task.SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor$ConcurrencyThrottlingRunnable.run(SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor.java:203)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I think I need to somehow completely remove the artifact from the Registry in order to re-export. My only other option would be to re create the business service and start again, something that I don't really want to do.

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
BPalakurty
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: Unable to export Services on Systinet Registry server

wyabcp
Did you get any soultion for the problem, if yes can you please post what you did for that.
Occasional Visitor
wyabcp
Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: Unable to export Services on Systinet Registry server

Hi

I'm afraid we didn't find a solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.