HP SOA Systinet Workbench (397 Views)
Occasional Contributor
SimonePringle
Message 1 of 6 (397 Views)

HP SOA Systinet Workbench

I have recently installed Systinet 3.00. We need to install the Customization Editor but we cannot find instructions on where to download the HP SOA Systinet Workbench.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Simone
Occasional Contributor
SimonePringle
Message 2 of 6 (397 Views)

Re: HP SOA Systinet Workbench

After further research, I ran into a blog which suggests unzipping the hp-aoa-systinetworkbench-3.00-win32.zip file (I assume for Windows distribution).

Unfortunatelly, my distribution (T4659-15000.iso) only has two installers: hp-soa-systinet-3.00.jar and hp-soa-registry-foundation-6.61.jar - and nothing that looks like the workbench installer...

Does that mean we didn't buy the Systinet Workbench? Is this a separate product?

Thanks,
Simone
Frequent Advisor
Tomas Kulhanek
Message 3 of 6 (397 Views)

Hi Simone,

I'm not sure about the exact content of your ISO image T4659-15000.iso. Anyway it should contain the following structure:

/Documentation
/Installation
/Tools
/css
/images

The Systinet Workbench installation files should be available inside the /Tools directory:

hp-soa-systinet-workbench-3.00-updates.zip
hp-soa-systinet-workbench-3.00-win32.zip

By default you may use hp-soa-systinet-workbench-3.00-win32.zip and install the Systinet Workbench by unzipping the file into desired location. More info about installation options is in hp-soa-systinet-workbench-3.00-win32.zip/readme.txt

regards

Tomas Kulhanek
Frequent Advisor
Tomas Kulhanek
Message 4 of 6 (397 Views)

And my last comment. We strongly recommend to anybody using version 3.0 to upgrade to HP SOA Systinet version 3.2 which contains several improvements and fixes.

regards

Tomas Kulhanek
Occasional Contributor
SimonePringle
Message 5 of 6 (397 Views)

Thomas,

Thanks for both replies! We were able to install the workbench - though I was surprised that the installation seems to require Windows, given that the Workbench seems to be an Eclipse-based tool...

We're planning on upgrading Systinet soon...

Thanks!
Simone
Frequent Advisor
Tomas Kulhanek
Message 6 of 6 (397 Views)

Hi,

The "hp-soa-systinet-workbench-3.xx-updates.zip" allows to be installed to your current existing Eclipse SDK, however, we tested and support it only on Windows XP platform.

regards

Tomas Kulhanek
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.