Does ITIL still matter? (282 Views)
HP Expert
Scott Knox
Message 1 of 2 (282 Views)

Does ITIL still matter?

Greetings all

I will be presenting in the upcoming events in Melbourne and Sydney next month. I very much look forward to meeting with all of you and sharing insights on Service Management and particularly on Service Anywhere.

As one of your ITSM product managers, my job is also to get your perspective on important topics related to Service Management.  I will be meeting with many of you and will very much appreciate your perspectives on the myriad of topics related to service delivery.

One topic that is particularly relevant today is the importance of ITIL.  One of my very clever colleagues has posted a discussion forum on the HP ITSM group on Linkedin asking the question: ” Does ITIL still matter?”  We would love to have your perspective.  I encourage you to take a look at the discussion and get your voice into the conversation.  Check it out at here.  I also encourage you to let me know your thoughts when we meet face to face. 

Scott Knox

Sr Product Manager -- Service Management Center

Office: 858 655-3858

Cell: 858 774-2270