HP 8470p HP Softpaq and SCCM (369 Views)
Occasional Visitor
A3J69
Message 1 of 2 (369 Views)

HP 8470p HP Softpaq and SCCM

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

It was suggested I should post this question on this forum, so here it goes...

I'm working on putting together for an OSD to an HP 8470p, for both architectures (win7 x86 +x64). I'm having a little issue though and was wondering if it's my problem or the HP drivers paq I'm using.

For both x86 and x64, there are a number of drivers that didn't come down with the image. I used the HP SoftPaq Download manager to download the driver package. This has worked great for most every model that I've had. The 8470p though is complaining about Base System Device, BCM20702A0, Ethernet and Network controller, PCI serial port and Communications Controller, USB Controller and an unknown device... which in another forum, was suggested the HP 3D drive guard.

Has anyone else had any issues?

Thank you!

A

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE to HP SoftPaq Download Manager. - HP Forum moderator

HP Expert
ScottQ
Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)

Re: HP 8470p HP Softpaq and SCCM

Hi A,

Can you please let me know if you succeded with this. We ran a machine and did not experience this issue. If you are still having problems I will try and work with you to resolve it.

Thanks

Scott

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.