Re: FAQ(04): Can I display only the latest SoftPaqs in SDM for my selected models? (1756 Views)
Neighborhood Moderator
louy
Message 1 of 2 (1,780 Views)
Accepted Solution

FAQ(04): Can SDM display only the latest SoftPaqs?

[ Edited ]

I would like for SDM to show my only the latest SoftPaqs in "All Products" or "Personal" modes. How can I do this?

Neighborhood Moderator
Matt___H
Message 2 of 2 (1,756 Views)

Re: FAQ(04): Can I display only the latest SoftPaqs in SDM for my selected models?

[ Edited ]

If you select the "Show software for this model only." option when SDM starts up, the latest SoftPaqs will be displayed for the unit running SDM by default.

If you select the "Show software for all supported models." option when SDM starts up, the default mode is to display all Available SoftPaqs for your selected models. You can, however, display the latest SoftPaqs if you limit your selection to one and only one product family, model, operating system and language. After selecting your ONE model, OS and language, press the "Find Available SoftPaqs" button (located on the top left portion of the SDM window) and finally press the "Show Latest SoftPaqs" button on the top right portion of the SDM window. This will display the latest SoftPaqs for the selected model.

And, after following the "Show latest SoftPaqs" process outlined above, if you still see more than one version of a SoftPaq, please write an email to sdm.support@_nospam_hp.com (please remove _nospam_ from the email address for the real one). Please include the model, operating system, SoftPaq numbers, deliverable name(s) and versions.

Note: in "Update" mode, SDM will only display the latest SoftPaqs for the detected model.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.